The UWM Research Foundation is now encouraging UWM faculty, staff and students to use the UWM Inventor Portal to submit disclosures and track the status of their inventions within the UWMRF. Portal users will have 24/7 access to a secure website to do the following:
- Create, edit and submit invention disclosures online;
- Check the status of submitted invention disclosures;
- Check the status of all patent applications on which they are listed as an inventor;
- Check and update marketing contacts associated with each of their inventions;
- Determine the technology manager who manages the invention.
Prior to accessing the UWM Inventor Portal
you will be prompted to establish a user account along with a user ID and password.
You may contact Jessica Silvaggi at 414-906-4654 or firstname.lastname@example.org
with any technical questions about the Portal
Download step-by-step instructions
to access the new UWM Inventor Portal.
Access the new UWM Inventor Portal here